DS in Spanish, two pages, 9 x 13.75, January 22, 1960. Final page of "Law No. 709," which affirms that "the Regulatory Commission of the 'Plaza de Marti' created by Law No. 558 of September 15, 1959 is declared dissolved, repealing the third and fifth articles of the aforementioned Law." Signed at the conclusion by Fidel Castro as prime minister, Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado as president, and Osmany Cienfuegos as minister of public works. Lower edge bears the original blue seal and ribbons. In very good to fine condition, with tears and paper loss to the left edge.
Terms and abbreviations used in our descriptions.