Partly-printed vellum DS, signed “Tho. M:Kean,” one page, 21 x 11.5, August 13, 1806. As governor of Pennsylvania, McKean grants to "a certain tract of land, called 'Seaford'…containing One thousand and ninety nine acres." Boldly signed in the upper left corner by Governor McKean, and countersigned at the conclusion by his nephew, Thomas McKean Thompson, as deputy secretary. White paper seal remains affixed to the upper left corner. In fine condition, with light staining to the left edge. From the Collection of Dr. Lawrence E. Miller.
Terms and abbreviations used in our descriptions.